Been another disappointing year, flying-wise. I had hoped to complete my Commercial rating but being out of work for three months killed that idea, can’t see it happening next year either right now. Anyway, here are the sorry statistics for the year 2006.
- 15 daytime landings; 5 night landings
- 12 approaches (all simulated)
- 4.5 hours of instrument time (all simulated)
- 2.4 hours of night flying
- 13.0 hours total flight time
I read quite a few flying-related blogs but I’d like to single out the following for an extra special thank you this year for keeping me in the air vicariously: Big Country Flying, the IFR Pilot, and Pilot in Training (who we all look forward to celebrating her exam success next year).