Yes, I passed with a 91%!! Many questions I had not seen during my practice runs so I was anticipating a mid-80s score when I walked out, so I’m pretty happy. I had 9 subject codes on the sheet:
- A20 Part 61 Certification – can only think of a SIC question but surely I got that right?
- H912 Aerodynamics Forces Acting on a Plane – can only think this was about ground effect
- H928 Powerplant – possibly to do with the geometric pitch of the prop
- H948 Performance Charts – ack, what a waste, they should be easy!
- H989 Radio Navigation – bet that was an HSI question
- I22 Atmospheric Pressure – probably a density altitude question, I forgot the formula
- I31 Common IFR Producers – damn advection fog question grrr
- I32 High Altitude Weather – jet stream question, I knew where it was but not if it was weaker or stronger
- J29 Potential Flight Hazards
All my pre-reqs are complete save for the most important one – flying to PTS standards.