Commercial On Hold For a While?

Looking at the plane booking website this morning I am alarmed to see that both 172RGs are going on multiple extended absences for September. I have a booking with the CFI for tomorrow night but after that the next time one is available is the last full week of September when I will be in NYC. So it looks like I may have to take a break until October. Grrr!!