Ok, its 2007, time for this year’s new year’s flying resolutions, presented roughly in order of likely completion:
- Stay PIC, night and instrument current all the time (night can lapse for the summer)
- Shoot some flying videos (already got the equipment for that)
- Fly once a month, even if just pattern work
- Take up more (cost-sharing) passengers
- Make some cool GPS tracks a la Jason (AnywhereMap is the best flight map but no native trip log available, sigh)
- Make a long cross country at least one state away, UT or CO preferred, (Northern CA would suffice)
- Get a new rating, seaplane, commercial or MEL
- Buy a plane (lol)
A very happy and safe new year to you all.
One thought on “Happy New Year!”
Happy New Year to you! We have to go flying this year before I leave SOCAL.
Comments are closed.