Planes were invented to get you from A to B so cross country flying is one of the best things about being a pilot. The map below shows the airports I have flown into, click on a marker to see more detail. Markers in blue indicate a trip report is available.
- April 20th 2002, Hesperia
- May 3rd 2002, Chiriaco Summit
- June 21st 2002, Laughlin
- August 28th 2002, Palm Springs
- August 30th 2002, Catalina
- September 25th 2002, Las Vegas
- November 12th 2002, Santa Barbara
- May 6th and 7th 2003, First IMC
- September 8th 2005, Santa Monica
Total Airports Visited: 29.