Once again we will dispense with the previous year’s review, just too depressing to see how little I flew last year. But that doesn’t mean we can’t do the annual list of flying wishes for 2009….
- Get current in all things again, and I mean night, IFR, high wing, low wing and complex and high-perf
- Get checked out in the DA-40
- Learn how to do GPS approaches
- Make at least one Angel Flight mission
- Win the AOPA airplane sweepstakes
- Go on some interesting cross countries like Sedona or Big Bear
We’ll see how it goes this year and of course we wish you all a happy and safe 2009 in the skies.