It’s the end of the year again and time to lay out what I hope to get done next year. It’s hard to imagine but last year was an even worse year for flying than 2009, so I really hope to do better in 2011. We’ll see.
- Fly more freakin’ hours! – will be hard not to unless I give up completely
- Take some great video – can’t promise great but if I fly, I will film
- Get and stay current in everything, VFR day/night, IFR, low wing/high wing, complex – harder that it seems
- Go on some interesting cross countries – looking at you Big Bear and Sedona
- Make at least one Angel Flight mission as Command Pilot – my natural shyness and hesitation for new things probably makes this unlikely
- Get started on one major kit on the plane build – wings or fuselage, time and money will dictate this
- Give some first flights, one person I know has been waiting 5 years for me to take her up
- Win the AOPA Sweepstakes plane – out of my hands
Alright, that seems like enough. For once, no new ratings or checkouts. Wishing all my readers a safe 2011.
One thought on “2011 Aviation Goals”
I wish you well on all your goals, except for the last one. Every year I’m convinced I’m going to win that thing, but with the Cessna 182 upcoming, I’m doubly sure.
Comments are closed.